At Eco Green Equipment, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on the most innovative recycling solutions in the world! We are the next generation of recycling. Our multi- culture and bi-lingual team have a knowledge of expertise that not only comes with a proven track record, but it’s passion and vision that guide us. Along with all our growth, we continue to hold onto our small-business roots. Our culture thrives on innovating recycling equipment worldwide. We encourage curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work. Our employees are making history!
Eco Green Equipment has an opening for a Draftsman to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. The position is 40 hours per week, Mon – Thu (9 hours/day) and Fri (4 hours/day), located in North Salt Lake, Utah.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Following specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Preparing both rough sketches and detailed work with SolidWorks.
- Performing calculations for materials and weight limitations.
- Communicating with engineers, and incorporating knowledge gained into drawings.
- Preparing, reviewing, and redrafting alongside the engineering team.
- Identifying and communicating potential design problems to the rest of the team.
- Experienced in SolidWorks
- Must have knowledge of GD & T
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own
- Ability to respond well to criticism and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Solid mathematical skills
- Attention to detail
In addition, Eco Green Equipment provides a variety of benefits including Company paid holidays and Paid Time Off available from day one, 401(k) program with Company match, a signing bonus, and competitive wage.
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: