Secondary Tire ShreddersMODELS
The second machine in a scrap tire processing line is a ECO Grater or secondary shredder. This station is the workhorse of the tire recycling process. These powerful units cut rough shreds down to 1” inch minus chips.
- TDS rough shreds Reduced to 3/4”-1” minus chips/rubber mulch
- Graters are low RPM, high torque, powerful shredders with re-circulating features
- Can process up to 12 tons/hour of input
- Scrap Tire Rubber Market
- Useful for other Waste Markets
- Quickly Reduces TDS rough shred Stockpiles