At Eco Green Equipment, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on the most innovative recycling solutions in the world! We are the next generation of recycling. Our multi- culture and bi-lingual team have a knowledge of expertise that not only comes with a proven track record, but it’s passion and vision that guide us. Along with all our growth, we continue to hold onto our small-business roots. Our culture thrives on innovating recycling equipment worldwide. We encourage curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work. Our employees are making history!
Eco Green Equipment has an opening for a Purchasing Agent to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. The position is 40 hours per week, Mon – Thu (9 hours/day) and Fri (4 hours/day), located in North Salt Lake, Utah.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research & compare suppliers, goods and services
- Monitor inventory levels
- Negotiate prices with suppliers
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications against the BOM, while obtaining recommendations from suppliers
- Manage purchases by forwarding orders to suppliers and monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipment errors with suppliers
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents
- Scheduling and verifying purchase deliveries.
- Building and maintaining positive, long-term supplier relations.
- 1+ years of experience in Purchasing
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in inventory management software programs
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility to drive tasks to completion.
- Must be detail-oriented but able to grasp the big picture.
In addition, Eco Green Equipment provides a variety of benefits including Company paid holidays and Paid Time Off available from day one, 401(k) program with Company match, a signing bonus, and competitive wage.
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: