It All Began On A Napkin…
ECO Green’s founders gathered around a restaurant table and explained to their first customer the workings of a tire recycling facility. A rough sketch on a napkin provided the information to convince the customer of the ECO Green concept.
An agreement was made…and a company started.
Today, ECO Green Equipment provides the full line of tire recycling equipment to its valued customers…globally.
- Founders Sold First Tire Recycling Equipment – 2001
- Entered Latin American Market – 2008
- Became Largest Supplier of Tire Recycling Equipment in Colombia – 2011
- Opened New Production Facility in North Salt Lake – 2013
- Initiated Full Line of Equipment Redesign…Focused on Reduced Wear Costs and Improved Ease of Maintenance – 2013
- European Distributor Partnership with General Recycling GmbH – 2013
- Launched New Corporate Website – 2016