Fulltime, Salary DOE
Key Responsibilities include:
• Coordinating with a multi-disciplined team of engineers.
• Performing timely dispositions for nonconforming parts, assemblies, and installations.
• Assessing project requirements.
• Determining performance of mechanical components, devises, and motors.
• Designing cost-effective solutions to meet project requirements.
• Designing equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
• Maintain close coordination with Engineering Manager on engineering activities and milestones.
• Identify risks, develop mitigation plans and monitor progress of actions, utilizing metrics and taking corrective actions as needed.
• Must have an have experience reading technical drawings and geometric tolerancing.
• Proficiency in SolidWorks and CAD software.
• Must have experience with Heavy Mechanical Applications.
• Must have experience with manufacturing processes and techniques.
• Ability to be independent in coming up with creative and innovative ideas, be selfmotivated, possess excellent communications skills, detail-oriented, and team player.
• Ability to write in clear technical terms, and good interpersonal skills required as well as the ability to communicate with engineers from various backgrounds.
• Ability to be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility to drive tasks to completion.
• Must be detail-oriented but able to grasp the big picture.
• 7+ years’ experience.
In addition, Eco Green Equipment provides a variety of benefits including Company paid
holidays and Paid Time Off available from day one, 401(k) program with Company match, and a
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: