Fulltime, Salary DOE
Key Responsibilities include:
• Inspect goods received for damage.
• Store, count, weigh, and open materials received.
• Supervise Load/unload trucks and containers.
• Label boxes to identify materials.
• Fill spare parts orders.
• Dispose of leftover packaging materials (crates, pallets, and cardboard)
• Print shipping documents
• Take inventory of materials shipped and received.
• Attention to detail
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Ability to be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility to drive tasks to completion.
• Must be detail-oriented but able to grasp the big picture.
• Knowledge of technology and machinery used for transporting or storing materials
• Ability to use computer technology to make labels, track inventory, and keep a record of storage
In addition, Eco Green Equipment provides a variety of benefits including Company paid holidays and Paid Time Off available from day one, 401(k) program with Company match, and competitive wage.
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: