At Eco Green Equipment, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on the most innovative recycling solutions in the world! We are the next generation of recycling. Our multi- culture and bi-lingual team have a knowledge of expertise that not only comes with a proven track record, but it’s passion and vision that guide us. Along with all our growth, we continue to hold onto our small-business roots. Our culture thrives on innovating recycling equipment worldwide. We encourage curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work. Our employees are making history!
Eco Green Equipment has an opening for an Accounting Clerk/Assistant to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. The position is 40 hours per week, Mon – Thu (9 hours/day) and Fri (4 hours/day), located in North Salt Lake, Utah.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide support to the Finance Manager
- Support duties related to accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Scan and file all accounting documents
- Analyze financial information to identify discrepancies
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Interact with customers, and vendors
- Compile hours for payroll
- Manage onboarding process
- Manage and input data in spreadsheets
- Order office supplies
- Perform other administrative duties as needed
- Excellent analytical, financial, and mathematical abilities
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- 1+ year experience in Quickbooks Desktop
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy but able to grasp the big picture
- Extremely trustworthy and professionally minded
- Strong business and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility to drive tasks to completion.
In addition, Eco Green Equipment provides a variety of benefits including Company paid holidays and Paid Time Off available from day one, 401(k) program with Company match, a signing bonus, and competitive wage.
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: