Fulltime, Salary DOE
Eco Green Equipment has an opening for a Draftsman to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. The position is 40 hours per week, Mon – Thu (9 hours/day) and Fri (4 hours/day),
located in North Salt Lake, Utah.
Key responsibilities include:
• Help develop design solutions that meet customer requirements using 3D CAD software (Solidworks).
• Create, modify, and/or interpret 2D drawings (parts & assemblies) that meet company standards.
• Work closely with a multi-disciplined team of designers & engineers to ensure overall program quality, delivery, and cost objectives are achieved.
• Help manage drawing library, drawing files, and associated records for documentation per company policy.
• Help identify and communicate potential design problems quickly and efficiently to the rest of the team.
• Maintain close coordination with management on engineering activities and milestones.
• Review design packages for accuracy/completeness.
• Proficient in the use of Solidworks CAD Software (creating 3D models & 2D drawings) (1+ years preferred).
• Experience in reading technical drawings and in the use of GD&T (ASME-Y14.5) (1+ years preferred).
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in producing shop drawings, plans, and models.
• Ability to create and/or modify drawings with a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently.
• Positive can-do attitude with ability and desire to be creative.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
• Solid mathematical skills.
• Must be detail-oriented but able to grasp the big picture.
In addition, Eco Green Equipment provides a variety of benefits including Company paid holidays and Paid Time Off available from day one, 401(k) program with Company match, and
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: