At Eco Green Equipment, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on the most innovative recycling solutions in the world! We are the next generation of recycling. Our multi- culture and bi-lingual team have a knowledge of expertise that not only comes with a proven track record, but it’s passion and vision that guide us. Along with all our growth, we continue to hold onto our small-business roots. Our culture thrives on innovating recycling equipment worldwide. We encourage curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work. Our employees are making history!
Eco Green Equipment has an opening for a Warehouse Shipping & Receiving Tech to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. The position is 40 hours per week, Mon – Thu (9 hours/day) and Fri (4 hours/day), located in North Salt Lake, Utah.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Inspect goods received for damage
- Operate lifts
- Store, count, weigh and open materials received
- Load/unload trucks and containers
- Label boxes to identify materials
- Fill spare parts orders
- Dispose of leftover packaging materials (crates, pallets, and cardboard)
- Print shipping documents
- Take inventory of materials shipped and received
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility to drive tasks to completion.
- Must be detail-oriented but able to grasp the big picture.
- Knowledge of technology and machinery used for transporting or storing materials
- Ability to use computer technology to make labels, track inventory, and keep a record of storage
In addition, Eco Green Equipment provides a variety of benefits including Company paid holidays and Paid Time Off available from day one, 401(k) program with Company match, a signing bonus, and competitive wage.
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: