Eco Green Equipment has an opening for a Administrative Assistant to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. The position is 40 hours per week, Mon – Thu (9 hours/day) and Fri (4 hours/day), located in North Salt Lake, Utah.
Fulltime, Salary DOE
At Eco Green Equipment, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on the most innovative recycling solutions in the world! We are the next generation of recycling. Our multi- culture and bi-lingual team have a knowledge of expertise that not only comes with a proven track record, but it’s passion and vision that guide us. Along with all our growth, we continue to hold onto our small-business roots. Our culture thrives on innovating recycling equipment worldwide. We encourage curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work. Our employees are making history!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Set up meetings, lunches, and events
- Emails, phone calls
- Run misc. errands, mail out samples, organize office, mail
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential
- Manage itineraries and agenda, compiling documents
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
- Willing to train the right person on any skill they are lacking in
- 1+ years of experience in an office setting
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point Gmail, and social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible, innovative, work with speed and agility to drive tasks to completion
- Must be detail-oriented but able to grasp the big picture.
How to apply
Eco Green Equipment is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply with one of the following: